Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Zieber Quilts


I am pleased to introduce my Quilt Study friend Leah Zieber.

Leah has launched a new website including:

  • Blog
  • Pattern Line
  • Historical Fiction Book
  • You can follow her writing on bloglovin'


I first met Leah when I belonged to Repiecers Quilt Study Group in southern California.  Her writing is well researched and her passion for antique quilts is evident.

Please take some time and visit Leah's website, and leave her a comment on her blog.
Click HERE.

Happy Reading!

Dawn

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Dawn for the link. I will hop on over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for introducing us. What a wonderful blog post, it'll be a great blog to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice introduction - i'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up Dawn, just checked it out and what great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite an undertaking! Leah has done a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to have another new (like me) Blogger. Thanks for introducing her Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!