Friday, July 20, 2018

My Book Antique American Needlework Tools

Project Start:  2014
Fed Ex just delivered a very special box!

The "Printers Proof" for my Book - along with a celebratory bottle of wine.  Quite exciting to see it in print - I think you will like it too.

So what's next?

In the next 6-8 weeks the books will arrive.
I have a listing in the Etsy shop for signed copies along with a free postage & bookmark.
There are preview pages on the listing.
HERE:  Book.  ON VACATION - will reopen the Etsy shop at the end of August.



Along with the book we have a line of patterns related to special sewing accessories - also available soon.  Our new appliqué pattern is also at the printer and we have decided to offer it digitally as well.
Details to follow!

I have lectures and book signing events scheduled this year and next. Including Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Nebraska and The Netherlands.  I would love to visit your group! Contact me and I can work with your events coordinator - or have them contact me directly.
I can custom tailor a lecture and workshop just for your group! Quilting and or Embroidery.

Thank you for your support and encouragement.

Happy Stitching,
Dawn

PS
I have distributor information for International shops - contact me, I'd love to have you stock the book.
US Shops: https://www.schifferbooks.com/contact-us.html

19 comments:

  1. You are going to have to purchase a second home in the Netherlands. You have been there a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm not sure it's going to work out...will see. I used to go to Amsterdam for work. It's been great to get out of the city and explore by way of quilting.

      Delete
  2. This is so very exciting! Another trip to the Netherlands is wonderful as well. I know this will be such a beautiful book. Congratulations :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's beautiful, but I could be biased? Hoping the wrinkles get ironed out in the Netherlands.

      Delete
  3. I am so happy for you!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Dawn with this wonderful achievement. Hope to see you in Holland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works out! Would love to see you again.

      Delete
  5. Are you teaching in the Netherlands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. A few wrinkles have come up - hope it works out.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! How wonderful for you, you must be so excited! Looking forward to hearing more about your next trip to our country, in the meantime lots of succes with your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a wonderful book--congratulations! Where are you scheduled to speak in Minnesota--I'd love to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on this long-awaited book! It looks so beautiful on the cover already and I am very curious for the inside as well. I am so sure that we will meet again next year 😉 ; so much looking forward to it (and to the new pattern as well, especially since you say "applique" 😀). In the meantime I wish you lots of success with the book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such excitement for you...your beautiful new book getting ready to hit the shelves and more wondrous travel adventures...Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting! It looks fabulous on the outside, curious for what is behind the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! So so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot wait to get my copy! Hmm, do they all come with wine - wink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!