Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Out and About


Examples from our NEW Pin Ball Pattern
I hope to see you soon!

Thank you for all of the wonderful feedback on the book!  It was a labor of love and I'm thrilled you love it too.
SCHEDULE
October 3-7 Bethesda, Maryland
    American Quilt Study Group Seminar
    Book Signing for Registered Attendees

October 13 Bloomington, Minnesota
   Questers State Meeting
   Presentation, Exhibit and Book Signing -
   Registered Attendees Only

October 20, Stitchville, Minnetonka, Minnesota
    11-4 Exhibit and Book Signing
    Directions HERE



 October 29  - Stay tuned for an exciting announcement!!

At Houston - Quilt Market November 3-5 - Schiffer Booth
     Shops can order my book and ask about special programs for signing events.
     If you aren't going to market additional information is available HERE.  Click on Book Seller and Resellers

We have more new patterns coming up to compliment many of the antique items featured in the book.

I will be posting order again on October 7.
Until then...
Digital Pocket Pattern HERE.
Mary Witherwax HERE.
Etsy Shop - shipping again after October 7 HERE.

Happy Stitching,
Dawn

3 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I am enjoying your book. Such a treasure. I can hardly wait for the October 29 announcement. I'm usually a good guesser, but I am stumped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another exciting announcement! I can hardly wait :0) You're having a pretty exciting year. The pocket pattern is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!