Wednesday, May 10, 2017

You Are Invited


Please join me at any of my upcoming HEXAGON events!

August 15-16: Village Quilters of Lake Bluff/Lake Forest Illinois
       Click HERE to read about the guild         https://www.villagequilters.org
               (More on this event on a separate post)
              

August 26: Quit it & Dotty Shop Overloon, Netherlands
               Trunk Show, Lecture and Workshop
               Contact the shop to enroll HERE
               UPDATE:  Second Session Added
               Exclusively for Dotty I have workshop kits









The workshop kit includes 200+ fabric charms - meaning NONE of the fabric squares repeat. I chose a special color set in her favorite reproduction pallet of soft blues, pinks, greens, conversationals etc. All very special. The kit also includes 200+ hexagon papers, a  special template and case, layout pattern and design sheet. The little clip rounds out the kit.  Participants can change the layout of their project.  Dotty will have border options at the shop.  

The lecture includes MANY early 19th century hexagon quilts and counterpanes. Very special and many rare. Give your opinion as we examine 1000's of the fabric hexagons- - are some of the prints 18th century??
 This has been a very popular trunk show and lecture  that is informative fun and inspiring!

I bought these for my clothes so I can bring so many more quilts!
I am not sure they would be good for the quilts - my clothes - who cares!

I'll let you know how packing goes!


Hope to see you there!
Happy Stitching,
Dawn





I will also have our Appliqué patterns available. 
See applique details HERE.

10 comments:

  1. You are coming to the Netherlands? How much fun....and how frustrating I can not be there the 26th of August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am looking forward to it! See you in August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting - a trip to the Netherlands sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could go! Especially to the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That will be such a wonderful workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You get to head back to the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Trunkshow, Lecture & Workshop sound fabulous!
    Having seen some of your amazing hexagon quilts in person, these quilter's will have a very special experience.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are off on another adventure. This must be the year to travel for you and your quilts. Driving or flying this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I would love to go! They sound fabulous. And I like the vacuum bag idea for clothes. Now if I could just suck myself down to a size 6, we'd be in business!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!