Thursday, July 18, 2019

July Happenings


What a fun and busy year.

I've been traveling and giving programs.

I am meeting so many stitchers.
Quilters who embroider and embroiderers who quilt. Let's not forget antique enthusiasts who love textiles!

I am so lucky to live in an area rich with guilds.



LINK TO YOU TUBE #61 HERE
or copy and paste:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-WvKxaczjk&t=0s

There's also the extensive online community.  I'm sharing this video for a few reasons.
Carol, Nicola's guest is a quilter who is starting a journey creating reproduction samplers.  Nicola walks through all the supply options - so many familiar to quilters, some new.  We all love our needlework tools!
Now I know how many embroiderers quilt - so many of us will enjoy this video.

Also, Nicola mentions my book - which is so greatly appreciated.

Nicola also mentions the Needlework press Book Of Days.

Lovely images, historic snippets and patterns combined in a calendar/planner book.
It's an annual publication.  Pretty for all stitchers!


(The chart for the cover sampler is in the works)

I'm working on some new patterns and will have some announcements soon.
I am also wrapping up a big finish!

Next Events:
October American Quilt Study Group - Membership & Advance Enrollment Required HERE
October 14-17 Private Event
October - Vacation - Visits include the Pieces of American History: Connecticut Quilts Exhibit HERE 
November Minnesota Quilters 7 & 9 HERE
November South Minneapolis Quilters  November 12 
December 6th Lecture, 7th Workshop. Colorado Quilt Council HERE 

I have some bookings in 2020 and 2021 - the guilds would love to split travel expenses - contact me!

Signed copies of my book are available through me HERE
Reproduction Fabrics (signed) HERE
Stitchville USA (signed) HERE
Book Sellers Near you and Online

Hands Across The Sea Samplers (HERE)  check your local shop too
Needlework Press (HERE)  check your local shop too

I hope you are finding lots of stitching time!
Maybe attending a few guild meetings?
Regards,
Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Wrapping up a big finish!!! Exciting :0) New announcements are also exciting. Looking forward to both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy gal. I look forward to whatever it is that you have new coming in the future. I know it is a lot of work to be able to publish quality new patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!